Thursday, December 4, 2008

雪?

Lots of various things have been going on. I'll have to recap later but I just wanted to write something small and quick...

...a bit of a "breaking news" if you will.
:P

So I heard from a friend that the weather forecast has predicted snow for Saturday. And just morning my neighbor and co-worker told me we're scheduled for snow tonight. So...there's a possibility of snow this weekend. And as much fun as it will be to see it snow, I don't want it to snow on Sunday. Snow on a test day will not be cool. Not only will it be really cold, I may get distracted and then since the test will take just about all day, I won't be able to play in the snow...

grr...

(P.S. That kanji that I used for the title of this article is read, "yuki" and it means snow)

No comments: