Thursday, May 28, 2009

hahaha. High school kids

So something funny happened today.
(today = May 21, 2009)

So I was in my team-teaching class. It was the beginning of class when they were having their vocabulary quiz. So it’s really quiet and I heard someone’s cell buzz. I didn’t think too much of it (but I’m not that familiar with school policies and being that I hear the teachers’ phones buzz, I got used to ignoring it). But immediately about 4 or 5 boys started “coughing.” Of course I noticed it and just looked up at them and laughed quietly. One boy, whose phone I’m assuming was buzzing, noticed and just sort of laughed too.

It just happened to pull me back into my high school days. I was quite grateful for this because it always pulls me back to remember what I was like as a high school kid. That way, I can better relate and understand them (and then hopefully am able to create better lessons plans that they’ll be into and actually do).

No comments: