Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm alive~!

Hey hey!

Yea, I know a looooooooooooooooooooong delay. I started a post but never finished. Then as usual I got busy and therefore could not post. blah!

So "sorry!" and here's a quick-y!

*I'm alive and I'm not sick. Yes, the swine flu has hit Japan but I am not that near the Kansai area (where Osaka is). So, for the time being, I'm safe from it.
I was going to buy some masks just in case it comes down to Kyushu but the day I went all the masks were sold out! Crazy, huh? So...I'll try again later...

*I'm starting to feel a little homesick again. And just a week or so ago I figured out why: this will be the first time I won't be home for my birthday. No crazy family. No yummy mom's-home-made-vanilla-cake with rainbow frosting. (Although, I am going to try to make it...). But basically I'm missing my family and how I can be silly with them. It's not that I hide my sillyness here...I just tone it down a bit. Simply put: I miss being my sisters' "mini-me" and being a monkey with them...and doing random silly things and taking photos to laugh about it later. hahaha.

*Since the new school year started, I've been doing more teaching! Woot! At the moment, I'm making up assignments for the 2 3rd-year classes (so I'm kinda teaching them...but not really), teaching my 9 classes of 1st years and doing the occasional appearance in some 2nd-year classes. ^^
This week and next week, I'm in charge of half of each 2nd-year class (yes, I am in total control of them. I am a step closer to taking over the worl--I mean...yea...). They are preparing for their speech contest during the Culture Fesitval in June. There are 2 preliminary sections and it's the first one at the moment.

*The raining season is coming. blah. Sad that is has to be rainy for my birthday...but maybe luck will be with me and it won't rain that day...

*I got an electric guitar. And when I say "got" I mean I "received." A friend of mine that did not re-contract on JET is going home in July and so she just gave it to. It rather fast too...
So now I'm going to look for a guitar school and start learning how to play the guitar. Alright! Another hobby. :P
(Who knows...maybe I'll find some band buddies and start up something similar to that band Terence mentioned...the one that's made up of former ALT's and their friends...what was that name again...)

*I'm happy to be back with my addictions: caffeine and manga. Ah~
Now I just need to find an "art hour" and all will be fine with the world. ^^
I did start drawing again. But I've been out of practice for a bit that it's taking me longer than I remember...just gotta add some shadowing and I'll be done! yea!

...I don't know what else to write about...

...hopefully I'll find time again to give ya' a real update...

No comments: