Friday, March 6, 2009

What??? I'm on TV???

So the day after graduation (Monday) I got off (as substitute for having to come to work on a Sunday, when graduation was held). On my day off, I decided to head into the city to check out the stores without the hussel and bussel that goes on on the weekends (it's not that bad. But one store I wanted to check out in particular tends to have a long line for trying on clothes on the weekends. Sadly though. this particular store is closed at the moment because they are moving to another floor).

Anyway, so after the store disappointment and another on finding a hair clip (see previoous blog to understand) I decided to stay in the city for a bit to make good use of the money (not much, but still) that I had spent to get to the city. I went into incube, bought some postcards and then headed out to some other interesting little stores.

As I'm just walking along, I notice a guy in a blue jacket sort of jogging up next to me. I look at him, slightly smile, he says..."こんにちわ” I think (hahaha. All this craziness happened so fast, the details are a little blurry). But the point is, he convinces me to do a short interview.

As fast, interesting, amusing and embarrasing it was, I was only able to remember that the show was going to be aired on Thursday.

Here's the real interesting thing: My buddy Mike was interviewed by the same dude!!!

I didn't knwo this until today when I saw his posted video clips of his interview. And once I recognized Chinnen-san (the interviewer), I was going a bit (more) insane at the craziness of the coincidence!!!

Luckily, Mike's friend that recorded the show for him, sent him a copy of my interview. I'm just relieved they didn't put the last of my interview.
(long story short: It got a bit awkward when he asked if I had a boyfriend and upon hearing my say "no" he asks me out. On TV. And then he asked for a kiss. And yea...that part got quite embarassing. *><*

Now...I wonder what my friends, family, co-workers and students will say about it...

3 comments:

Mike said...

i put it on youtube so you can link it to all your loved ones!

Mike said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B0UlPUM6NE

Unknown said...

oh wow cira i just saw the video!! soo cute lol. i'm so excited you were on tv!!! aah!!!