Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Banana

So about 2 days ago, I was having lunch with some of the students from 3-8. Although they've graduated, they're still coming to school to study because some of them still have college entrance exams to take.

Anyway, so I'm having lunch with them and there's half a banana on my tray (when I order the set meal for lunch, there's usually some fruit. That day happened to be "half banana" day).

So, I always eat the fruit last. And as everyone else was finishing up their lunch, one student, Kenta-kun, says, "Banana" and points to the banana on my tray.

"Yea. It's a banana."

"I want to eat"

LOL!

I thought it was so random and funny, that I let him have my banana.

I guess since I never had the opportunity to teach the upperclassmen, they view me more as their foreigner friend and not so much a teacher. That or students and teachers here are close that students will ask their teachers for their banana. hahaha.

Oh, when he was done eating the banana, he put the peel on another students tray. hahahaha.

This is Kenta-kun:


No comments: