Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Son House

So last week Saturday, I went to the 5th year anniversary part for the burger place near my home. This place is awesome because the hamburgers are American-style (not like the "hamburger" other places give. It's really just the meat patty. No buns. Nothing really of what we see when we think of "hamburger." It's good but yea, sometimes you really just want a burger).

Anyhoo, so my friends and me RSVP'd and went and had a jolly good time. There was music (which is always good at this place), food, drinks and a hamburger eating contest. It wasn't all you can eat. No no. It was 早い食べる. Or so "fast eating." It was race to see who can eat a burger the fastest. There were 9 rounds I believe. The fastest guy (who happened to be from the first round) took 1:30 to eat the whole thing. With some fries on the side. It was crazy!!!

Yes, even I tried. ehehe ^^;; The way I saw it: I get a free burger! hahaha.

And the owner of the place had his wife and daughter over. His daughter was so cute! Especially when, during one of the burger eating contests, she was clearly rooting for one of the guys. And he did win. ^^

The sad thing was that I couldn't stay too long because I had to get up early to go to work the next day (which was graduation for my school). But, it was still a great time...aside from the smoke... And I got to know the workers better. ^^

And now some pics...









Upon request: More photos!!!






2 comments:

Mike said...

i cant believe i missed this! and where's the picture of our champ, jenn, putting em away?

Kinoko Times said...

hahahaha.
ok ok. I'll add one of her.
And of Carl...
And of David...
hehe.

:P