Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hmm...

So…I was just thinking like 2 nights ago…I’m really living on my own.

Like, it’s not just that I’m alone…it’s that I’m doing everything on my own. Cooking. Cleaning. Paying bills. Going to work. Grocery shopping.

It’s funny. Somewhere in the back of my head I knew this…but it was as though I never really thought about it…

But of course, this has also been possible because I have awesome neighbors and really nice co-workers. ^^
Sometimes I wonder if my co-workers are so helpful because I am a girl…and just out of college…hmm…Oh, and the fact that both the principal and vice principal have children around my age just adds to the fact that they look after me as though I were their own daughter. Ahahaha. :P

But…it all makes me wonder about how it’s going to be when I go back home. When I get my own place and whatnot. For one thing, I know the customs and the products and which stores are good for what, etc etc. But should I move to a new state or city…how helpful are the neighbors going to be I wonder…


Hehe. Look mom and dad! I can make it on my own! And in a foreign country too. :P You see, you don’t really need to worry.
Now…if I could just figure out how to make my cereal stop bursting into flames…
;P

2 comments:

Julia said...

Whoa! Explain the exploding cereal please!

Kinoko Times said...

lol!!!
Oh, I was just being silly. Um...not sure where I originally heard it from years ago but I found it, and still find it, hilarious.
So...I was just being silly. :P