Friday, January 9, 2009

Ugh...sorry for being MIA...

So I was back home for about 2 weeks and being that I was being kid-napped left and right by my family, I didn't really get a chance to write a blog. Funny thing is that because I was back home, I didn't even think to update the blog...

Anyhoo, I'm back in Japan now. It hasn't even been a full week back and already I've left Fukuoka (again)!
:P

So I've treated my parents to a trip to Kyoto. I booked and paid for Shinkansen tickets and hotel stay for the 3-day weekend.

At this moment, we are at the Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and I am using their free internet. Woohoo~!

I shall plan out the adventure for tomorrow later. I'm thinking about re-visiting some places (new for my parents of course) and adding some new places too. Problem is that it's supposed to be pretty cold this weekend and most of what we can do will depend on the folks...
yea...this weekend is supposed to be "light" rain (I hope it really is light) and snow for the evening/night. So...mama might get to see it snow. :]

But, I've packed a whole lot of kairo to keep us warm...should we need them...

...will post pics later...

No comments: