Friday, November 21, 2008

Mata, Oxy Reunion!

So this weekend, my pally wallies from Oxy are coming over to visit!

3 are coming from different parts in Japan because they too are on the JET program and one will be coming from Teipei and she's doing this crazy hard-core Chinese studying. :P

So needless to say, this weekend is going to rock! (Interestingly enough, tickets to an Asian Kung-Fu Generation concert go on sale this weekend...not sure whether to go for it or not...) Luckily, they're all getting here a slightly different times but in an order where I can easily pick them up.

And now I'm thinking to myself, "This is going to be so much fun...huh...my place is rather messy...oops..."...yea... The good thing is that it's really not dirty, it's just messy. If anything, the kitchen is the room that still needs some work. But because the floor bums me out and b/c it's freakin' freezing in there now, I don't spend too much time in there... But if this weekend is going to be like the Osaka weekend, we won't be spending too much time in my jutaku. Mainly to shower and sleep.

Julia will be staying the longest and it just sucks that I have a 2-day JET Mid-year meetings to go to. So...during the day she can either chill at my place or go out exploring. But I'll make sure to do something at night. :]

And then, as if things weren't Oxy-related enough, another alumnus contacted me yesterday (?) and told me that she'll be in the area too! So on Sunday, it may be the biggest Oxy-Reunion yet!!! Craziness!!!

So for tonight, I'm going to do some straightening out, help a friend find possible housing in the LA area (if you'd like to help my friend, let me know~!) and possibly study...oh god...my test is in like 3 weeks!!! eep!!!
><"

Oh! Speaking of tests. The graduate student I was helping prepare for his college interview just let us know today that he got in!!! Woohoo!!! ^^

No comments: