Monday, November 17, 2008

News Flash

Hey people!

So...I just heard today that we're scheduled for our first snow fall...this Wednesday!!!
o_O;

Quite early, ne?

Well...a co-worker of mine (who was my host-mom who's like a grandma) said that she doubts it will snow on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure she's lived in Fukuoka/Chikushino-shi (my city, if you never knew) her whole life...I want to believe her.

So yea...I may see my first snow fall this Wednesday! Yay and boo all at the same time.

Why boo?

Ah, well because I don't know where my kotatsu cord is!!! ><"

And then I went to a store after work today and lo and behold, they had just the cords. Woohoo. But...apparently there's different sizes...
T_T

So, I'll have to go back tomorrow and either get my money back or exchange it for the right size. Ah...I hope I get it soon...

Hmm...then again I'm still missing one blanket for my kotatsu. But the lady at the dry cleaners said to come tomorrow. So...I hope I can get that cord tomorrow...

...

I should that heater out now...

*goes to closet*

No comments: